Another Level Ministries, Inc
Living with Dignity
Browse Our Services
Another Level Ministries, (ALM) provides year-round services with onsite housing, and it is designed to empower and equipt those in need through our many programs and services.
Our goal is to offer individualized counseling, support, medication management, education training and case management services for adult struggling with mental health and substance abuse issues. Creating a home like atmosphere where weekly groups and fun activities are provided to encourage, build up their self esteem and inspiring them to live a well-balanced life while preparing them for their return into society.
- Community Involvement and Relations
- Cooking Skills
- Diversity Training
- Housekeeping Skills
- Interview Skills
- Life Skills
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming
Through our services and resources we are able to offer medication management for the following:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress disorder
- Psychiatric Evaluations (by a medical professional)
- Schizoaffective disorder
Our transitional homes are spiritually based. Persons who wish to dissolve the issue of substance abuse and mental illness, which diminishes the possibilities of what can be achieved, also learn how to follow spiritual principles that address the aversive behaviors and life-styles that remain after substance use ends. Our facilities offers a solution to those who wish to live life not only drug and alcohol free, but with the blessings and fruits only a spiritual healing and firm foundation can provide.
We recommend each resident typically reside for one year or longer. Textbooks and classes are provided as well as other materials needed in order to go through the recovery process. Adequate provisions are made for three meals and snacks every day along with transportation needs and medical attention.
The design and décor of our transitional homes reflect the quality of life each man and women should expect by following individual recovery plans. It is our goal that each resident that successfully completes the program should have their own bank account, vehicle, residence, business plan, and a spiritual tool kit that will enable life-long success.
ALM Requirements for Residential Admissions are as follows:
- Recommend a minimum of one (1) year or longer commitment for admission.
- Each perspective resident should be 18 years of age or older.
- Abstained from alcohol and/or drug use at least seventy (72) hours prior to intake.
- Either receive or have applied for SSI or SSD in order to pay their monthly housing fee.
The resident must be physically, and behaviorally capable of functioning in a residential setting.
Major requirements while in the program:
- Remain drug free
- Attend all required classes as scheduled.
- Meet with Peer Specialist/Act Team as required.
- Make all scheduled doctor appointments
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Compliance with prescribed medication
- Submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Comply with all other rules and regulations according to policy and procedures.
- Comply with all conditions set forth by any judicial court including probation and parole.
- Pay monthly housing fees
- Commit to participate in Aftercare Program up to six months upon release from Another Level Ministries.
Expanding the Vision for 2016:
- Open our first Women Transitional Home to meet the needs of our community.
- Open several other Male Transitional homes across the Metro area in Atlanta and other Counties as well.
As you know it takes a lot to run these facilities as well as being able to provide our residents with those little things that are so greatly needed and so easily overlooked.
Would you consider making a special donation of miscellaneous items for our residents during this Holiday season?
Here a list of some of the stuff needed:
- Men's clothes - Sweaters, pants, jogging suits, T-shirts, underwear, socks, winter jackets, belts, Tennis shoes, casual shoes, working boots. (all sizes needed)
- Miscellaneous items - Tooth paste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, razors, cologne, body lotions, Q-tips, dental floss, first aid items, body soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Towels, bed sheets (twin sizes) blankets
What a great and more gratifying way to celebrate this Christmas than to plant a seed in the lives of these men by donating any of the items listed above. We thank you in advance for your generosity and compassion!
If you need more information of the sizes needed or how many men in our transitional homes, please call our Program Director, Rod Stovall for more information at 770-402-0112.
"Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, press down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
Luke 6:38 NIV
Request More Information